Ralph Thayer Automotive has a great opportunity for the right technical personnel.
Ralph Thayer Volkswagen was rated #1 of all Michigan dealers in CSI (Customer Service Satisfaction) for 2014.
Ralph Thayer Hyundai was rated # of all Michigan dealers in CSI (Customer Service Satisfaction) for 2014.
We want to continue this trend by hiring and training only the best Vehicle Brand Technicians
Must possess and demonstrate the following base skills:
- Be an experienced automotive technician
- Be State Certified in at least Brakes, Electrical, Suspensions, HVAC & engines or tune-up
- Be self motivated with strong true desire to solve customer and vehicle issues
- Demonstrate a desire to produce only the best diagnosis and repairs
- Understand the importance of following a process and disciplined enough to actually do it
- Demonstrate, not just good but, excellent verbal communication and written documentation skill
- Possess own tools and ability to build tool selection as needed
- Willing to participate and complete in all online or off-site instructor led training offered
- Possess excellent computer skills
Ralph Thayer Automotive offers to the right candidates:
- Flat rate wage of $2.00 per FRH above your last recent pay stub
- Full-time employment
- Company supported benefits package
- We pay for all new State Certification test after proof of passage
- $.50 raise for each additional State Certification earned after hire
- Paid brand on-site web based training
- If you travel for training, we pay for hotel, meals, transportation & pay you while in training
- We pay $500.00 bonus after 6 months of employment and additional $500.00 bonus after one full year of employment
- We offer a 35 hour pay promise 6 months after you achieve the 5 base State Certifications and complete brand training
Interested candidates should email Tom Sapelak in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 734-744-2169.